Sunday 11 January 2009

Ian's Railway Stuff photographs

I've subscribed to an online photo Gallery service where I will be uploading photos of railway interest. At present there are two galleries. One of holiday snaps taken by my girlfriend of a steam special weekend at Bodmin General in 2007. She took some really nice shots. The other gallery contains black and white photographs of stations on the East Lincolnshire Railway taken by myself after closure during the 1970s (I think). Stations include Louth, Burgh-le-Marsh, Aby, and Willoughby.

http://iansrailwaystuff.fotopic.net


Somewhere I also have a few colour slides again taken by myself of Louth Station. If I remember correctly before the roof was removed on the Goods Shed. Just cannot lay my hands on them for the moment. Once found I'll get them digitised and up on the site.

No comments: