Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to anyone that might be interested in this little blog. I hope 2009 will bring success with your modeling interests as I am hoping it will with mine.

After struggling to find the time during 2008 to develop my ideas for Grogley, I am beginning to understand the task in hand. Also I feel that to embark on the Grogely project without first testing ideas and my capabilities on a smaller layout may well cause frustration later. So I have finally come to terms with the fact that Grogley Junction will have to be put on hold for a short while while I knock together my interpretation of how Boscarne may have looked in my a parallel universe.

Resolution:
By the end of 2009 to have track laid and operational with at least one loco and a dozen wagons. I am hopefully setting my goal low enough to be achievable taking into account cash flow and available time.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: