- GWR Branch Line Terminus - one that I've written about in a couple of 'An Itch that might need scratching' posts.
- Boscarne Junction - I've thought many times about this junction as a project and it was in the frame as the basis for my first P4 project.
- Bodmin General - one station that in my opinion is the ideal GWR Branch Line Terminus and one that I've pondered building for many years.
- Bodmin Road - a station that, many years ago, was used as the basis for the first layout the Mablethorpe and District Model Railway Club built. This then gave me my continued interest in the railways in Cornwall and especially around Bodmin.
- An Engine Shed - It's always been a dream to be able to construct a layout based on an Engine Shed.
|GWR Branch Line Terminus (Bigbury Bay)|
|GWR Engine Shed|
My current thoughts are it is a close thing between Boscarne Junction and the Engine Shed.
So which one is it to be?