Wednesday 5 November 2008

Introduction

After many months, if not years, in the planning I have finally decided to attempt to build Grogley Junction. This will be my first project in P4 so I am starting with many questions and concerns. It is also many years since I have actually built a model railway so could even be classed as my first. It all could be a bit of a disaster and end up in tears but if I don't give it a try I will never find out.

This blog will be used as an incentive to keep going and as a log of the projects progress. My aim is to post comments each month with any available pictures. As it is my first blog it may take some time to get organised and I apologise for any bad posts or site construction in the early stages.

If anyone has any further information on the workings or history of the Bodmin and Wadebridge Railway or disagree with any postings please add comments.

No comments: